We are often asked what we think about blockchain, the technology behind bitcoin and ethereum.
Granta Innovation’s CEO, Dr Antony Rix, cut through the hype to answer key questions at Cambridge Wireless on 5 June 2018.
- What are blockchains useful for?
- What are they not?
- How can investors, developers and enterprises evaluate the technology?
Contact us if you would like to receive a copy of or discuss our research.
- “Satoshi Nakamoto”: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System
- Garrick Hileman & Michel Rauchs, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance: 2017 Global Blockchain Benchmarking Study
- David Gerard: Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain
- Karl Wüst & Arthur Gervais: Do you need a Blockchain?
- Gideon Greenspan, Multichain: Avoiding the pointless blockchain project
Author: Dr Antony Rix
Copyright © Granta Innovation Ltd, 2018. All rights reserved.
+44 1223 926717
Registered in England, no. 11229178. Registered office & correspondence address:
Beech House, 4a Newmarket Road, Cambridge CB5 8DT, United Kingdom