We are often asked what we think about blockchain, the technology behind bitcoin and ethereum.
Granta Innovation’s CEO, Dr Antony Rix, cut through the hype to answer key questions at Cambridge Wireless on 5 June 2018.
- What are blockchains useful for?
- What are they not?
- How can investors, developers and enterprises evaluate the technology?
Subscribe to receive slides from the event and future articles
- “Satoshi Nakamoto”: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System
- Garrick Hileman & Michel Rauchs, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance: 2017 Global Blockchain Benchmarking Study
- David Gerard: Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain
- Karl Wüst & Arthur Gervais: Do you need a Blockchain?
- Gideon Greenspan, Multichain: Avoiding the pointless blockchain project
Granta Innovation’s research on blockchain
Get in touch with Granta Innovation if you would like to discuss what blockchain means for your business, or subscribe through the link above to receive future research from us.
Author: Dr Antony Rix
Copyright © Granta Innovation Ltd, 2018. All rights reserved.
+44 1223 926717
Registered in England, no. 11229178. Registered office & correspondence address:
Beech House, 4a Newmarket Road, Cambridge CB5 8DT, United Kingdom